The snow on this card was created using the Polar White Flower Soft!
Scrapbooker's Paradise now has FLOWER SOFT!
|For Instructions and supplies please see end of post|
Flower Soft is an amazing pot of coloured sprinkles, that allows you to create text, designs and miniature floral embellishments. Just sprinkle the flower soft over PVA glue where it adheres to create the impression of flowers. It's as simple as that!
Flower Soft comes in a range of colours from bright primary shades through to light pastel colors. They also come premixed which have been blended for specific themes such as Spring, Christmas etc.
It is critical that the right glue is used with Flower Soft. This glue does not run and drip and it really grabs the Flower Soft and holds it to the card. Once dry, gently rub the Flower Soft and what you are left with will stay permanently.
Flower Soft is also acid-free!
Patterned Cardstock: Bo Bunny Noel Cut Out and Little Yellow Bicycle
Stamp: Hero Arts Happy Holiday Trees
Blending Tool: Ranger Ink Blending Tool
Marker: Copic Sketch YG67
Die Cuts: Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Circles
Snowflakes: Cutlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder
Ribbon: Maya Road Pleated Ribbon
Joy: Making Memories Glitter Die Cuts
Misc: White Paint
1) Cut cardstock to make a 5 1/2 by 5 1/2 square card.
2) Cut a matching square slightly smaller with Little Yellow Bicycle Paper and adhere to card
3) With the Bo Bunny Paper, cut the image to get half a frame and trim around the edge leaving a small border of red.
4) Using the large circle of the nestabilities cut and emboss a white piece of cardstock
5) Stamp the trees image with Memento Ink
6) Using the blending tool, ink the sky with Antique Linen Distress Ink
7) Colour in the trees with YG67 Copic Marker
8) Add PVA glue to the ground and sprinkle on the Polar White Flower Soft
9) Attach ribbon across the card
10) Attach white circle die cut to the brown circle die cut and attach to card
11) Emboss a white and red sheet of cardstock with the snowflake embossing folder and cut out desired snowflakes
12) Add PVA glue and sprinkle flower soft to one snowflake
13) Adhere snowflakes and the word JOY to the card
14) Using the I-Rock tool attach the jewels to the snowflakes
15) Use white paint to add snow to the trees!
Flower Soft is available in store and ONLINE now!
Thanks for stopping by!