Thursday, December 2, 2010

Our Paradise Player is....

Congratulations to Nancy (AKA Nickelnook)!  I love Nancy's frost winter page and the fun photos she used.  She helps me remember there was a time in my life that I actually liked the snow...then I started driving LOL!  Here's her fabulous page.  Be sure to drop in for a visit at Nancy's blog for more fabulous inspiration!

Nancy, I hope you're willing to play along with the design team when we post December's Playing in Paradise challenge.  We have some fun stuff planned for the upcoming challenge, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

NickelNook said...

How wonderful! Thank you so much Laura! It was so much fun to participate and I can't wait to see what's coming up!...Nancy :o)

Stampin Kimber said...

Congrats on winning Nancy.........beautiful layout and what a cute snowman!!!

Shirley Fread said...

Super adorable layout, Nancy!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Beautiful page Nancy....CONGRATULATIONS!