Do you still have Christmas cards to make?! I do!!
This card is pretty simple.....the colouring is a little time consuming but to put it together, it is pretty quick!
I am using another one of those GORGEOUS A La Mode stamps from My Favorite Things - I am slowly collecting them!
I am using the Candy Cane Kisses one along with the Everybody Loves Christmas collection from Echo Park!
1) Stamp both image and sentiment onto white cardstock using Memento Black Ink Pad (this is a great ink to use if you are colouring with Copics as it does not cause the image to bleed)
3) Trim the image down and mount on brown cardstock.
4) Using the circle nestability, cut a circle around the sentiment. Also cut a layering scalloped circle in the red cardstock.
5) Cut the other pieces of cardstock and mount the striped one onto white cardstock. Attach those two pieces to the card.
6) Using blue ribbon, tie a bow around the card.
7) Use pop dots to pop up the image and sentiment.
8) Add three rhinestones to the sentiment and apply stickles to the white part of the hat and boots.
My Favorite Things - A La Mode Candy Kisses Stamp
Echo Park - Everybody Loves Christmas Bright Stripes
Tsukineko - Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
Nestabilities - Standard Circles
Ranger - Star Dust Stickles
Kaiser Crafts - Silver Rhinestones
FREE shipping is still on on orders over $50!
Have a great day!