Thursday, January 27, 2011

Camp Croppin' 2011

Camp Croppin’ is hosted by Scrapbooker’s Paradise and is the BEST Scrapbooking Convention in Canada!

Mark it on your calendars!  Registration for the NEW and IMPROVED Camp Croppin’ will begin on February 15th, 2011 at 9 am MST. 
This is your chance to meet the people who design your favourite scrapbooking supplies.  With teachers and designers sent to us directly from companies like Bo Bunny, Prima and Stampendous you will learn the latest and greatest techniques in the scrapbooking industry!!!
Need some more convincing????  Take a look at Kate Kading’s (one of our Veteran Campers) Top 5 Reasons that she Loves Camp Croppin’:
#5 - In my little scrap world there are no husbands allowed at Camp Croppin'. It is a rip snortin', money spendin', support lendin', girl talkin', designer stalkin', sale findin', supply buyin', calorie eatin', Starbucks consumin', product rakin', make n' takin', zero sleepin', whale of a good time!

#4 - At Camp Croppin' my name is Kate. No really, it is! And that excites me. I am not Mrs. Kading. I am not "the wife". Not even ma'am. Nobody calls me "Honey can you", "Baby can I have", "Sweetie did you get to" or "Mummy I'm hungry". That's how I am addressed at home BUT at Camp Croppin' my name tag just says Kate. And can you believe it...people actually call me that. Yee Haw!

#3 - I am a real, live, intelligent person at Camp Croppin'! I am an artist, a colleague, a student, an admirer. I have thoughts and ideas that are listened to uninterrupted! I don't have the theme song to Treehouse shows in my head, my shirt is almost always clean {unless we've been eating cheesecake at midnight!} and I can put away the "used up Mummy" persona that sometimes takes over at home. I am not woken up in the middle of the night, called to the principal's office, late for a dentist appointment, stuck in a line at the bank or fighting my way through WalMart with a one year old on my hip and a 5 year old attached to my leg.

#2 - Nobody at Camp Croppin' has ever peed, pooped or puked on me. Ever. It is a blissful escape from sticky fingers, spilled messes, dirty jeans {mine!}, runny noses and the general chaos and broken pieces that ensue when boys yell "Let's WRESTLE!" And I am pretty sure that it states somewhere in the fine print that my registration fee exempts me from having to clean up any of the above stated messes. Bless that fine print.

#1 - Um hel-LO...more than 24 hours of uninterrupted scrap time with some of the BEST in the industry! Camp Croppin' FOSTERS my BASIC obsession to stalk my HEROS of the scrapbooking world. To admire some "BUNNY" else's FANCY work. And that's HOT.

So those are my TOP 5 reasons I love Camp Croppin'. There are about 103 more...but I have diapers to wash.

So get ready ladies!  We have limited our registration to only 200 people this year!  If you would like more information about Camp Croppin’, simply visit our website or join us on Facebook at our Camp Croppin 2011 page!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I am TOTALLY excited about CC this year...but weren't you folks going to announce your new design team this week?