I have another wedding card today using the same Kaiser Craft stamp as I did before (I love this stamp!)
I had planned on making a video but I have a cold and do not sound too good so here are the instructions!!
1) Cut patterned paper into strips
2) Ink edges with chalk ink
3) Attach to a grey card base
4) Spray white flowers with glimmer mists and allow to dry
5) Cut out a piece of patterned paper with the nestabilities
6) Attach to the green patterned paper and trim around edge
7) Tie a bow with the ribbon
8) Use pop dots to attach Together Forever
9) Attach flowers with glue dots
10) Apply jewels to flowers and card
Pink Paislee - Anthology Beautiful Butterly Resist (Back of it is an off white), Fancy Filigree Resist and Parisian Elements Resist
Prima - White Small Craftable Flowers
Kaiser Craft - Together Forever Stamp
Clearsnap - Colorbox Gray Whale Cat's Eye Chalk
Spellbinders - Nestablilities Labels Eight
Have a wonderful day!
Remember: From January 3-15th, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist is Scrapbooker's Paradise Featured Product! During that time you can purchase it for $7.25 (reg $8.99). Just quote the code FIGLIMMER in the comments section of your order and we will adjust the pricing at checkout!