Sunday, January 9, 2011

Together Forever

Good Morning.

I have another wedding card today using the same Kaiser Craft stamp as I did before (I love this stamp!)


I had planned on making a video but I have a cold and do not sound too good so here are the instructions!!

INSTRUCTIONS
1) Cut patterned paper into strips
2) Ink edges with chalk ink
3) Attach to a grey card base
4) Spray white flowers with glimmer mists and allow to dry
5) Cut out a piece of patterned paper with the nestabilities
6) Attach to the green patterned paper and trim around edge
7) Tie a bow with the ribbon
8) Use pop dots to attach Together Forever
9) Attach flowers with glue dots
10) Apply jewels to flowers and card

SUPPLIES
Pink Paislee - Anthology Beautiful Butterly Resist (Back of it is an off white), Fancy Filigree Resist and Parisian Elements Resist
Kaiser Craft - Together Forever Stamp
Clearsnap - Colorbox Gray Whale Cat's Eye Chalk
Imaginisce - iRock and Compact Jewels
Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist in Electric Blue, Silver Sugar, ChalkBoard Chalk

Have a wonderful day!

Remember: From January 3-15th, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist is Scrapbooker's Paradise Featured Product!  During that time you can purchase it for $7.25 (reg $8.99).  Just quote the code FIGLIMMER in the comments section of  your order and we will adjust the pricing at checkout!

6 comments:

NickelNook said...

Your card is so pretty and elegant Hannah! I'll miss seeing your video, but I sure hope you feel better soon! Thanks for sharing the instructions here!...Nancy :o)

Sara said...

beautiful card, Hannah!

Sabrina said...

Ooh, I love that stamps too! I'll have to get it. I love the colors you chose - beautiful!

Stampin Kimber said...

Absolutely gorgeous Hannah!!! Love the colours!!!

DV1121 said...

Hannah, you inspire me. I have learned so much from your blog. Thank you, DV

April C said...

This card is gorgeous! TFS