Monday, February 21, 2011

Excited for Spring!


Hello! Happy Monday!! Today is a special Monday if you are haling from Alberta. Today is Family Day Monday! I hope you enjoy your day today.

Now, as I've said before when we first got in some of the Best Creation papers here at Scrapbooker's Paradise, I just love how cute and pretty their papers are and am so excited that we carry them now!



We just got Best Creation's new spring line, Jubilee, in the store and I just loved it so much that I had to jump the gun and make a spring-themed page. Since it is still very much winter here, I made a blank page with spots for photos and a spot for journaling. When the snow is melted, the weather warms up, and the grass starts to green I'll be able to get some good spring photos for the page.

I used a combination of my Glossy Accents and Diamond Stickles by Ranger to make my own butterfly embellishment out of pink and brown cardstock... and I used my stickles to dress up my white paper flowers, too!





Products Used
Best Creation - 12x12 Paper - Jubilee Flutterby's
Best Creation - 12x12 Paper - Jubilee A Day in the Park
Little Yellow Bicycle - Twig Stick Pins
Ranger - Glossy Accents - 2oz Clear - Featured Product until Feb 28th!!
Prima - Assorted White Flowers
Ranger - Stickles - Glitter Glue - Diamond
12x12 White & Yellow Cardstock
Glue Dots Adhesive - Memory Glue Dots Sheets
Colourbox Dye Ink - Tutti Frutti - Queue Cat's Eye Set



Spring is just around the corner... and I can't wait!
I hope you're excited for spring, too!

Thanks for looking at my project today :)

3 comments:

NickelNook said...

This is so pretty Sara! It's Family Day here too...and it's really chilly! Your page is a beautiful reminder that spring is just around the corner...really, it is!!...Nancy :o)

Shirley fread said...

Love your layout! Spring is just around the corner??

Sara said...

have faith, Shirley :)