Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hugs & Kisses

Good Morning everyone!

Happy Wednesday!!

So, can you believe it? It is almost Valentine's Day. Okay, so, I thought I had better make at least one card for Valentine's Day... I really love walking in the stores before Valentine's Day because of the pretty pink, white and red displays covered in hearts and happy, pretty things. LOL!

Anyhow, here's my card. I hope you like it!


Products List

Fancy Pants - Love Birds - Sweetheart
My Mind's Eye
- "Jack & Jill" - Sooo Cute Accessory Sheet
Fancy Pants - Fashion Sense Pins
Making Memories - Sweet Hearts
Bazzill Basics - Paper Flower - Gerbera Petunia

7 comments:

Velta said...

Just perfect for Valentine's Day... :)

NickelNook said...

So pretty Sara! I love the polka dots and the beautiful flower!...Nancy :o)

Shirley Fread said...

Great card for Valentines Day!

Chookarooni said...

cute card

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

So sos cute! Love the little pins and buttons!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

this is very pretty!

Stampin Kimber said...

Pretty card Sara......love the ticket and pins!!!