Thursday, February 3, 2011

NEW from Imaginsce

Imaginisce has produced another FANTASTIC craft tool!

D-STRESS TOOL

The hassle free way to distress your edges! A handheld sanding tool that is perfect for paper and wood projects alike. The tips are the right size for fitting in those small spaces on chipboard alphabets and so much more! You can also engrave with this new tool! 

- Cordless
- Uses 2 AA Batteries
- Comes with 3 different crafting tips
- Portable
- Ergonomic Design

Find this great new tool in stores and ONLINE now!

Receive
FREE SHIPPINGon all online orders over $50 shipped before February 28th, 2011
Order total calculate before GST. Offer valid only within the ten Canadian provinces. Orders destined for Labrador, Nunavut, Yukon, NWT, United States and abroad will be charged the actual shipping amount

5 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

Oh cool! I want... nay, need one of those!! Will you be doing the battery operated heat gun by imaginisce too?

Hannah said...

We have the cordless glue gun here i-bond http://www.scrapbookersparadise.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=59&products_id=601144806
is that the one you are after?

Hannah :)

voodoo vixen said...

Yahoo! Yes, that is the one. I bought the I rock and love that it has no wires so can use it anywhere so when I saw there was a heat gun I just knew I needed one of those too.

Hannah said...

I know! I LOVE my i-rock also, I love all their tools!! hehe!

voodoo vixen said...

Well, I am a happy bunny, managed to pop into the shop today and picked up both the D stress and the glue gun!! :)