Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Technique Tuesday - Using Martha Stewart Around the Page Punch





Hello!

Today I am going to show you how you use the Martha Stewart Around the Page Punch Sets. I recently bought the Ribbon Loop Punch Set and love it!

Here is the card I made using the punch:


and here is a video showing you how to use the punch (if you are reading this via email please click HERE to return to the blog so you can view the video!)


SUPPLIES
Martha Stewart - Ribbon Loop Punch Set
Making Memories - Je t'Adore - Floral Ledger, Pattern Hearts, and Tres Jolie Collage Paper
Bazzill - Brown Cardstock
Kaisercraft - Silver Jewels
Ranger - Glossy Accents, Walnut Stain Distress Ink and Ink Blending Tool
Be Creative - Tape Sheets
We are Memory Keepers - Corner Chomper
Hero Arts - Special Mom Stamp
Misc - Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by - have a great day!

Receive FREE SHIPPINGon all online orders over $50 shipped before February 28th, 2011
Order total calculate before GST. Offer valid only within the ten Canadian provinces. Orders destined for Labrador, Nunavut, Yukon, NWT, United States and abroad will be charged the actual shipping amount

5 comments:

NickelNook said...

I love these punches! The only problem is that I want them ALL! Your card is beautiful Hannah! Thanks for another great video!...Nancy :o)

Sara said...

fabulous tutorial.. thanks for telling us about those punches, Hannah! Gorgeous card, too!

moralia said...

SOooo awesome, Hannah!!! That punch totally rocks! Love the card!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Totally cute! Love those punches...they work beautifully and are effortless!

Luv2Homeschool said...

I love this card. I am making one for my grandmother with your's as my influence. Very charming...thank you!