Sunday, March 20, 2011

Kiki is ready for Spring!


HAPPY SUNDAY!

Well, I had so much fun playing with my cuuute new Kiki La Rue stamp from C.C. Designs (our current Feature Product at Scrapbooker's Paradise!) and this beautiful, whimsical, happy paper from Echo Park last week, that I thought I would do it all again!!

This time around, I swapped my Basic Grey bling and my velvety American Crafts ribbon for some buttons and Prima flowers. I used some Stickles glitter glue by Ranger and some Clear Accents, also by Ranger, to dress up Kiki and my strip of pink paper.




Products Used to Create my Card:

Echo Park - 12x12 Paper - "Springtime" Lemonade & Robin's Egg
Echo Park - 12x12 Paper - "Springtime" Floral Fun
C.C. Designs - Single Stamp - Kiki La Rue - Spring
Ranger - Glossy Accents - Clear
Assorted Prima Paper Flowers
Ranger - Stickles - "Diamond"



Don't forget to check out our FEATURED PRODUCT post to take part in our product giveaway and also learn how you can save some money on your CC Designs purchase. Hurry! You only have a few more days to enter to win!!

Check out my Blog for additional pictures of this project!

2 comments:

NickelNook said...

This card is just TOO SWEET Sara!! Thank you!...Nancy :o)

Sparkly Pink Star said...

pretty....nice and springy! Now if only Spring would come to Calgary!!!