Sunday, May 8, 2011

Alysha's first visit to the Zoo



Hello Everyone!
Happy Sunday! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!!

Yesterday was National Scrapbook Day, so, I pulled out some photos that needed to be scrapbooked and got to work! I put together this 12x12 page of photos from our trip to the zoo in July 2009. Was it really almost two years ago, already? Wow! My sweet babies look so small in the pictures.. well, Alysha was only a month old!

I used this really cute paper from Kaiser Craft's awesome Spring/Summer line, "Bubblegum Hills" ...I love that other companies are starting to catch on to the awesome idea Sassafras Lass had of colouring the backs of their barcode/company name strips. The pink and the green strips of paper on the bottom of my page are such strips. Yay, Kaiser Craft, glad you jumped on that bandwagon!




Products Used
Kaiser Craft 12x12 Paper - Bubblegum Hills "Blue Lemonade"
Kaiser Craft 12x12 Paper - Bubblegum Hills "Calipso Punch"
Paper & Fabric Flowers by Bazzill Basics "Gerbera" & "Daisy"
Cosmo Cricket - Chipboard Alphabet - "Lavender Bling"

The pretty centers of the flowers were taken from some old, tacky embellishments that I took apart to give a new life to.




I hope you like my page!
Happy Scrapbooking!!
Sara

2 comments:

NickelNook said...

What a fun and pretty page Sara! The flower center is gorgeous...no longer tacky at all! lol...Nancy :o)

Stampin Kimber said...

Love what you did with the papers!!!:) The flower centers are gorgeous!!!