Saturday, May 14, 2011

Flowery Letters

I hope this finds you enjoying your weekend.  We're finally getting warmer temperatures and sun...glorious sun!  It makes yard work something to look forward to.  That's my plan for the weekend, along with sharing another card!

Stamps:  Letters and Flowers (Penny Black)
Paper:  Kraft, blue, brown, Madeline DP by Prima
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black Accessories:  Copic Markers:  BG10, BG13, YG 95, YG 17, E25, Chocolate Pearls (Kaiser), Caramel Twill ribbon,  Caramel string (American Crafts), button (Basic Grey)




I really love this stamp...I used it in my Mica Gloss tutorial and this time I thought I would use my Copics and colour it.  It's pretty simple to colour and took about 5 mins!  The designer paper is from Prima's "Madeline" 6x6 paper pack, and I added Caramel twill and tied on a clear button with Caramel string.  I finished it with some little flower punches with Chocolate pearl centres.  Swqet and simple.

Scrapbooker's Paradise has a sale on Sizzix products running through to May 18th.  Save 20% on all Sizzix products (quote SIZZIXSALE) and enjoy Free Shipping on orders over $50!  That's all for me...have a great weekend!