Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sepia Rose

 I have a sympathy card to share today using a stamp from one of Scrapbooker's Paradise's newest arrivalsLa Blanche stamps arrived this week, and we've been so unique.  They are silicone, and the fabulous detail of their images stamps perfectly with so little pressure.  This was my first try and I'm sold.  Every line and detail stamped perfect the first time! 

Copic Markers:  E00, E11, E31, E33, E37


I was really intrigued by the Sepia colouring I've seen around blog land, so I just had to try it myself!  This beautifully detailed stamp and my trusty Copic markers made it so easy!

Here's a quick look at the actual stamp, just so you can see the difference:


They clean up beautifully and stamp like a dream.  There are several must haves on my list, so I know you'll be seeing more of them. Be sure to check out all the La Blanche stamps at Scrapbooker's Paradise, and see how long your list ends up!

4 comments:

NickelNook said...

What a beautiful card Laura! The sepia tones are very elegant on this one! Thank you!...Nancy :o)

Dana said...

Wow! A revolution in the stamping industry! Will have to check these out!
Wonderful card as well, Laura!

Sara said...

LOVELY, Laura! Did you stamp on a specific kind of paper? Is it the special paper from the same company?

Shirley Fread said...

What a beautiful card, Laura. The detail on the rose stamp is awesome! I'll have to start a wish list for these stamps.