Saturday, September 24, 2011

Simply Elegant

I love clean and simple cards, although I don't always hit the mark 'cus I just love to embellish.  But sometimes the moon and the stars align and I strike a balance between simple and simply elegant...and I think this is one of my favorites in that category!

Products used:
Life Lines stamp set - Flourishes
Textiles embossing folder - Provo Craft
Robins Egg satin ribbon - American Craft
Parisian Accents die - Spellbinders
Sweet Threads DP - Basic Grey
Aqua rhinestones - Kaiser



I love the texture the Textile embossing folder adds to a simple card.  The ribbon is looped to create a layered bow and a ribbon rose sits at the centre of th lower band.  The sentiment is from my favorite  Flourishes sentiment set Life Lines, and it's anchored on the die cut from Spellbinders Parisian Accents set.  Quick and simply elegant!

You're running out of time to take advantage of the Featured Product discount on Glimmer Mist!  Until Sept
30, quote FIGM in the comments section of your on line order and you'll pick up Glimmer Mist for only $7.50 (reg $8.99).

Have a fabulous weekend and I'll see you real soon!