Friday, October 28, 2011

Playing In Paradise - #39





Hello Everyone! It is time for another Playing In Paradise Challenge. It's me, Tracy this week with a Masculine Challenge for you all.






Doing a masculine creation is always a hugh challenge for me. I always want to add some bling or flowers. So this is a huge challenge for me. And even though it was my challenge? I still struggled.



Now check out these amazing creations for some inspiration this week!



First up is our winner from last week...






And from our design team...

Allison
Tracy



















**How To Play**


1. Everyone is invited to play! There are no requirements or restrictions on what products you can use to create your challenge entry.


2. You have until noon on Thursday, November 3rd to link your entries for this challenge. The linking tool is below.


3. Please link directly to your entry photo or your specific blog post featuring your project, not a general link. We reserve the right to remove invalid links. If you're uploading to a public forum, please use the keyword PPC39 so we can find you!


4. Please fill in your name (not the name of your card or the name of the challenge) as the caption/label within the linky tool.


And last but not least... a big CONGRATULATIONS to NICOLE .... the winner of the Playing in Paradise #38 challenge. You can see her wonderful creation by clicking HERE. Nicole, we'd love to have you play along in a future challenge... please email Laura at scrapnextras@yahoo.com and she'll get back to you with the details for your prize and for how you can play along with us in a future challenge!


This week's prize is Bo Bunny - Vickie B Jewels, Ad lib layered chipboard and ad lib clear. Thanks so much for stopping by today.... I can't wait to see your masculine creations!




3 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

OK Love the looks of your challenges Please see that some how I have managed to enter mine twice please delete the #3 entry.. Thanks

Geri said...

Oooops! I messed up too! Please delete #5...I am not quite sure what I did to make my picture disappear!
Sorry!

Geri said...

Grrrrr! My pictures are disappearing! The photo was there for a bit and then it disappeared. When I click on the entry it does take me to my blog post with the picture....

Anybody got any suggestions about what might be wrong or how I can fix this?