Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!

Today I have a 7 Gypsies solo shadowbox to share with you!
The picture I have based this project around is of my Grandma (AKA nanna & great nanny) and my Grandpa (AKA poppa).  It is taken in Banff, Alberta.

These boxes are great little projects to make as they take little time and you can use a wide variety of techniques!  They also make great gifts!  I hope you enjoy my project!





The above flower is made using the Tim Holtz Tissue Tape.


The biggest technique I used in this project is the cracked class technique.  I used it on the background behind the picture and the round quote in the middle square on the right.  To do this technique I coated the desired piece of paper in versa mark ink and applied 3 layers of UTEE.  I then put the paper in the freezer for a couple of minutes,  when you take it out bend the paper and it crack!  I then used the graphic 45 Victorian lace ink to highlight the cracks.


Supplies Used

Thank you for stopping By :)