Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad


Hello!

I have a western themed card to share today! My Dad loves westerns and every year I make him a western card. I love the new October Afternoon Sasparilla collection that came in recently and I also got to use the Tim Holtz Wild West stamp that has been sitting in my collection!


Instead of using an ink pad, I inked up the stamp with the Walnut Stain Distress Stain, I loved the impression it gave. All the papers and edges were blended with Old Paper Distress Ink and Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

The flags were made with October Afternoon's Little Flyers. They are a pack of stickers and toothpicks, you pick which flag sticker you want and tie it around the pick. Fun!

Thanks for stopping by. Y'all have a great day!

SUPPLIES
Art Gone Wild - Tim Holtz Wild West Stamp
Little Yellow Bicycle - Saturday Well Worn Wood 12x12 Paper
American Crafts - Red Brads
My Minds Eye - Follow Your Heart Twine