Friday, April 20, 2012

PPC 63: Fabulous Flowers

Hello! Angela Fehr here, wondering if you are seeing any spring flowers in your neck of the woods? We are still waiting on the first blades of grass around my hometown and I'm hungry for colour!
My challenge, should you choose to accept it, is all about the flowers of spring. I want to see blooms, buds and bouquets in your projects this week!
I chose to do a card this week because I wanted to use a beautiful set of stamps from Pink Paislee - the Spring Jubilee collection. There are a lot of beautiful stamps in this one set, and it's only $12.99! The rest of my card was created using up scraps that have accumulated on my desk during my most recent crafty project binges.
This week our guest designer is the talented Debbie. I love the rainbow of blooms she's used:
And the rest of the team:

Rules and linky below, but first a big round of applause to Cindy, the winner of last week's challenge! Cindy, thanks for playing along and I hope you will join us as guest designer in a future challenge. Contact Pam at faeiryrocks@telus.net and she'll give you the details and get your prize out to you as well!
Now for this week's challenge - the prize is a gooder: Studio Calico – Abroad 2 stickers, wood veneer, rub on, scraps, die cut shapes
And here's the rules:

1.  Everyone is invited to play! There are no requirements or restrictions on what products you can use to create your  challenge entry.

2.  You have until noon on Thursday, April 26 to link your entries for this challenge below.

3.  Please link directly to your entry photo or your specific blog post featuring your project, not a general link. We reserve the right to remove invalid links. If you're uploading to a public forum, then use the keyword PPC63 so we can find you!

4.  Please fill in your name (not the name of your card or the name of the challenge) as the caption/label within the linky tool.

Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

7 comments:

onecraftymama said...

Beautiful work, everyone :) I hope you had fun, Debbie!

Raquel said...

Hi everyone... I was trying to use your Linky Tools to submit my entry but after step #4 ... there was no other choice but to cancel and return to the blog. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any replies

Cindy C. said...

OH thank you for picking my card! The new challenge sounds lots of fun. Let's get to it!

fairyrocks said...

Raquel, thank for letting us know about the linky problem. I will try to fix it shortly.
Beautiful work Design team and guest designer Debbie

Dean and Selena said...

I can hear the robins chirping!!

Raquel said...

fairyrocks... thanks for your reply. LOL! I guess there wasn't anything wrong with it. I'm just a noob :P

Anyway, submitted an entry and LOVE the work I see here!

Mrs. Miles said...

Hi Everybody,

I TRY to make it round to all your blogs but sometimes fall short, please forgive me. I love to play along though and thank you for your visits to me.

Blessings,
Barb