Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy Sunday!


Happy Sunday everyone!!

If you live in Calgary the sunshine today is sure a welcome site!!

With fathers day fast approaching,  I decided I would share more of a masculine page layout today!  This is what I have to share:)


For this page I went for using subtle layers.



Of course when it comes to masculine,  no one does it better than Mr. Holtz!! In this layout I used the  alterations embossing folder Honeycomb. and embossed sections of paper!   The other cool thing I want to point out with the above picture is the flag banner.  It is "Banner Delights" from Heidi Swapp color magic line!!  I love it!!!!!!  In this case I colored it with a marker but I cant wait to ink and use sprays!!



For another layer I used the denim from Canvas Corp!  Again I find it to be a more masculine texture!


The last Thing I did was when I originally looked at the bottom left corner it was looking a little plain so using stamp from Tim Holtz Mixed Media Collection I stamped using the weathered wood Ink:)

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

SUPPLIES

Basic Grey - pb&j paper "hip fab" and "picnic basket"


2 comments:

Rebecca Beattie said...

Lovely layout. I enjoyed having a look around your blog. I'm now following your blog :)

Thanks for the comment left on my blog as part of the The Scrapbook Kitchen NSD blog hop. It is much appreciated and I will be drawing the winner later today along with a pic of what the winner has won.

If you were looking for the follow me button (it seemed to have disappeared) I have re-added it so those that want to can keep up with what I am up to. I'm not a post every day person, but I do post regularly.

Thanks again for visiting my blog xxx

fairyrocks said...

This is a really nice Masculine page. Love how you used that honeycomb emboss, I love all your textures Awesome!!