Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My MIss Ainsley




Happy Tuesday!!
I hope that everyone had a fabulous long weekend!!  I myself didn't go anywhere so it was nice to get some stuff done around my house!!  As well as being able to create!!  Today I was playing with the new Bo Bunny Line Little Miss!  This is my little Miss Ainsley:)




And Because its Tuesday,  the technique I have to share is how I made the butterflies out of paper flowers!!!  Pop on over to my blog to see how!

Thank you for stopping by!

SUPPLIES:
Bo Bunny Little Miss Collection - little Miss Gracie paper
                                                 Little Miss Brenna
                                                    Little Miss Jamayka
  As well as the Chipboard, brads and trinkets and bling
***** Bo Bunny available in most stores*****

3 comments:

Dean and Selena said...

Awesome page! Sneaky butterflies and gorgeous pic of Ainsley!

fairyrocks said...

Sweet page, love your attention to the details. Too cute

Sarah L. said...

Super nice layout! And a super adorbs picture to match :)