Sunday, May 27, 2012

Scrabble


Hello!

When I saw these Scrabble stickers by Kasier Craft I had to get them, I love making things with Scrabble pieces!


I used a bingo card which I cut out of a 12x12 piece of paper by Memory Works and the first four letter word (that's how many letters fit across the bingo card!) I thought of was LOVE so that is what card I made today!


I stamped the background with the Tim Holtz Wood Grain stamp in Versamark and heat embossed it with brown embossing powder.

I love the pre made rhinetones hearts you can get but did not have any on hand so made my own, well tried, it is not perfect but it works!


Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES
Kaisercraft - Scrabble Letters and Rhinestones
Art Gone Wild - Stamp
Tsukineko - Versamark Ink
Memory Works - Documented 12x12 Paper
American Crafts - Lace and Brown Embossing Powder