Monday, May 14, 2012

Showcase Monday








Hope all the mothers had a nice day yesterday.
As you see today is Showcase Monday
I am highlighting K & Company,
 they sure know how to
put together a paper pack.
This Travel Specialty by Tim Coffey is a
gorgeous double sided pack.
and for quick matching embellishments

I picked up a Bo-Bunny Travel
naked album
I wallpapered every page.
I was able to get two or more complete pages covered from
each sheet of this gorgeous  double sided paper pack.

Shop our Online Store, sign up for the newsletter,
 or
Grab our Free Buttons for your Blog
JOIN OUR FOLLOWERS
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
PINTEREST
so you can receive all the latest
coupons and specials as well as play along every Friday
for a chance to win awesome prizes

To see how this album opens up in detail,
visit me today  at Fairyrocks.blogspot.com