Saturday, June 30, 2012

ENTER TO WIN WIN WIN

Hello and Welcome to all new visitors as well
as our faithful readers
You could win one of 4 lovely prize packages
Each prize consists of:
A Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray
A Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals Set

You can view the prize in the each Scrapbookers Paradise Store
Look for the display that is promoting our
Senior Design Team

Hannah
&
Selena
Calgary
South Store









Selena
Calgary North






Pam
Red Deer





Read on for the details
is inviting you to help 'Celebrate the Summer' with us
I think our regular readers will agree, we have
a wonderful Group of Designers
There is always something new to inspire
a contest to enter, a weekly prize to win as well
as free product draws on the first and fifteenth of
every month. You can get your MO-JO on with the
challenge team every Friday by linking your creation  
or just leave a simple comment on the Feature Item's Post
the warehouse. Sign up for the newsletter so you don't
miss any of the sales or promotions.
Pin us on Pinterest when you
see something you like. Like us on Facebook.
Help yourself to our sidebar BUTTONS
Each of Scrapbookers Paradise stores will host a prize
The blog will also be hosting a prize 'one awarded per store'
If you are a regular reader you can be entered to win
by leaving a comment on this post:

1.}You must, answer the question, specify in your comment which store
   you can pick your prize up at if you win.

2.} If you are not near a store, please mention that in
   your comment and you will be eligible for the blog prize.

3.} This post will run weekly till the final draw, therefore you may enter
   once each time the post runs.

4.} For an 'extra entry' pass this link along or 'do a blog post about the contest'
   on your blog. 'Link your post' up with the Linky tool below and you will
   have your name in for another chance to win. 

5.} Feel free to enter every time you see this post headline:
    This contest will run from June 30, 2012 - August 25th 2012
    Winners will be chosen by random generator from all eligible entries

QUESTION: How long have you been scrapbooking or paper crafting?
Place your answer in the 'comments section only' to  qualify.


Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

29 comments:

fairyrocks said...

Test Comment:
I have been scrapbooking 14 years and I could pick up at The Red Deer Store.

Kimberly said...

thanks... I have been paper craftin for 19 yrs - but just recently reconnected with it - i am not in Alberta but i have a couple of friends out there that could pick up for either of the calgary stores ;) I am in hamilton ontario

Barb said...

I have been papercrafting since 2009, so 3 years...and I wish I'd found it sooner! Now I'm lost without my creative release :) I'm in New Brunswick so I'm a little too far away to visit one of your awesome stores :(

Meghan said...

I have been paper crafting since 2004 approximately. I live in BC and wish you would open a store near me!

Jeanette said...

I've been scrapbooking for 10 years now. I can pick up from the north store.

Pokey Puppy said...

I have only been scrapbooking a couple years now but love it! I do not live anywhere near your stores - sadly. wish I did!

jengd said...

I started making cards about 10yrs ago and I added some scrapbooking a few years later and went all in about 5yrs ago. Unfortunately, I don't live anywhere near you.

howo34 said...

I have been scrapbooking for 5 years and I love all the new product that keeps coming out! I can pick up from the North store.

Mildred Mildew said...

Hi! I have been papercrafting for 4-5 years although I don't live near a Scrapbooker's store...I do find myself in the south Calgary store more often than my hubby would like!

Rebekah Wiebe said...

I have been scrapbooking for 12 years. Sad to say I don't live near your store though. Sigh... I do love your online store though. Thanks for the opportunity. Rebekah

Sonia A. said...

I started paper crafting about 3 years ago, when I joined a card- making club. I still consider myself a beginner!
I live near the south store, much to my husband's chagrin ;)

Karie-Anne Getta said...

I've been stamping/card making for about 6 years. I would like to
extend that into scrapbooking. I just moved back to Calgary and I
live close to the south store. :D

Jill I said...

I've been paper crafting for 5 years. I'm closest to the south Calgary store.

serena said...

I have been a scrapbooker for 10 years. I am closest to the north store.

Lesley Billy said...

I have been scrapbooking and papercrafting for 17 years, five of those here in Calgary. My favourite store is the North Calgary Paradise(Crowfoot)store.

Jennifer Reynard said...

I have been scrapbooking for over 10 years now. I shop regularly at the Scrapbookers Paradise South store.
I have shopped at the north store and also Red Deer. All good shopping experiences!

jlj said...

I have been playing with rubber stamps for about 10 years but didn't really get into paper crafts until I invested in a Cuttlebug last March. I live near Red Deer and stop in at that location every time I'm in town!

Anonymous said...

I have been paper crafting a little bit for 5 years. SNW Live near the north store.

herarmyboots said...

I have been scrapbooking/papercrafting since Jan 2004, so 8.5 years! I shop & am a mbr at Scrapbooker's Paradise Crowfoot store. Thanks for a chance to win!

Evangeline Rowland said...

I have been scrapbooking and card making only for a year, but I absolutely love it! I love the Red Deer store, too.

Anonymous said...

I have been scrapping for about 5 years. I am new to Calgary and when I first visited North Store I was at home with the wonderful, helpful staff.

Anonymous said...

I have been scrapping for about 5 years. I am new to Calgary and when I first visited North Store I was at home with the wonderful, helpful staff.

~Miriam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Miriam said...

my first non-kiddie purchase of a pack of abc stickers was in the summer after 9th grade so it's about 14 years now since i "went official". im proud to live in the usa!

Lynne72 said...

I have been paper crafting for 12 years now! Love the ladys at the north store, always so helpful!!

Anonymous said...

I have been scrapbooking for about 10 years. My fave store is Scrapbookers North in Calgary.

Sheila Dey

Anonymous said...

favorite store is north calgary. looking for new products. thanks

Pat Morley

Crystal R said...

I have been papercrafting for 3 years now but have been a crafter all my life thanks to my mom. I am closest to the North store.

Amery said...

I have been a papercrafter for about 10 years now. I am nearest the North store.