Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fab Scraps








 
This is a very simple style of scrapbooking
I matted my photos each 3 times 2 thin plain cardstock
layers and one coordinating paper with a 1/2" border all
the way around. Then I arranged them till it pleased my eye.
I took my scraps and cut journaling strips
strips appoximately 1/2" wide to add interest but not weight.
If you want to read more of the story behind
this LO, you can visit me HERE

For this Layout I used
Tim Holtz Grunge board
Fab Scraps Papers and
Die cuts , Lindy's Stamp Gang emboss for the letters,
'I felt like a mad scientist and had a lot of fun mixing these
powdered pigments.' They have such a gorgeous shimmer
that doesn't translate well in the photos. They should be on
your MUST TRY LIST

 
Shop for all the newest products
Be sure to check in every Friday and see what
our challenge team is up to.

2 comments:

Dean and Selena said...

Love the pages, but more importantly.... I am so jealous..... I ALWAYS wanted a playhouse!!!

Angela Fehr said...

I love the Magicals! They are beautiful and really fun to use.