Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day




Products used or suggested:
Glossy Accents on the face of center watch from
String or Twine this simple but effective product
should be a staple in your room...in every color !!
any watch embellishment will do, check out
through the cuttle bug and colored lightly with
make card words so simple and fun


Some Fatherism's for today:

 "Small boy's definition of Father's Day:
 It's just like Mother's Day only you don't spend so much." -- Unknown

"A father is a guy who has snapshots in his wallet
where his money used to be." -- Unknown

MY Father...
He was there when I didn't understand, he was there when I was wrong,
he was there when I cried, he was there when I lied.
For some reason my dad was always there, when I needed him the most.
 His love was never ending.
 And now that he's gone there is an emptiness in my world,
         but not in my heart.       - Michael Jordan      
        
The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.