Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Hauntings part 2


 Part 2 :-) see you didn't have to wait long.

One of the papers had these wonderful colored clocks, and another had the black ones. I like how the black ones are set to midnight :-) All the clocks have different levels of pop dots, to add height, just stack 2 or 3 pop dots together, upon each other, they work great!
When you place the 2 pages together the gate goes across both pages. The blog wasn't cooperating and the double page photo wouldn't load, but you get the drift. You can see how my spooky pictures still work with this line! Some of the happy pumpkins look scared and the spider page is my fave! Thanx for stopping by :-) 

Have a Happy Scrappy Day. Hop over to my blog to see what else I've been up to.

Supply List:

Tim Holtz distress ink - Dusty Concord
Sizzix - Branch Tree Die
Sizzix - Storage
Bazzill cardstock - Classic Yellow Green, Classic Purple, and Orange juice