Tuesday, June 19, 2012



Happy Tuesday everyone!!

Today I have a quick and simple page layout to share!!  If you are in Calgary with Stampede coming up fast I thought I would make a more western themed page!!!



The paper line I used was the simple stories line Summer Fresh!!  I love this line!!  I especially liked the denim looking paper!!  I have been waiting to scrapbook this picture and this paper was perfect!!
To finish it off I added some canvas corp burlap flags and a Kaiser craft wooden windmill!!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Supplies:


2 comments:

fairyrocks said...

100 years for the Calgary stampede this year !!
Go cowgirls and cowboys. Love the canvas corp, thanks Selena

Dean and Selena said...

Oh so kewl!! Yee haw :-) the countdown to stampede begins :-)