Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Method to This Madness


Hello!!
I have been pondering trying my hand at multi media papercrafting for a while now so Here is my first attempt at seeing if there really is a method to this madness:)




One of the products I have really wanted to play around with is the gelatos by faber Castel:)


The first thing I did was color the gelatos onto watercolor paper as shown above.



I then spritz it with water and let it run down the page.


After the above part had dried, I added the tim holtz  tissue tape along with some spritzes of olive green tattered angels.



As for my lettering,  I went through my stash of my leftover letters:)  I then colored them using the new Tim Holtz Distress markers!


My goal is to make this book an on-going project as I learn my way through this side of papercrafting so stay tuned and hopefully I can add some Insite!

Thank you for stopping by

Supplies