Monday, July 23, 2012

Friends!



Happy Monday!

Today I have card to share that is using some of the new Echo Park "Everyday Eclectic" collection as well as a a new Stamping Bella stamp!  Of course to color these images I used my beloved copics!!  I love to color it makes me happy:)  I am not the best but I am not the worst and with copics practice makes perfect!




The stamp I used is "Uptown Girls FELICITY and BLAIR living life".  For me it was the sentiment that made the stamp set!  "Friends like you make the world a better place for me".  I completely agree!  What would we do without our friends:)


As I mentioned above, Copic markers were my choice to color with today.  What other mediums do you like to use?  If you would like to know which colors I used where please visit my blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful week!



SUPPLIES