Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Indie Chic



Hello and happy Wednesday!

Today I have a layout to share using the My Minds Eye collection Indi Chic!  I have been eying up this paper for a bit and finally gave in!  As soon as I saw this paper I knew exactly which pictures would go perfect with it!  They are fall pictures,  but I just want to point out I love summer and that I am not trying to rush it lol.  Again the pictures really work with the paper lol!!




It was hard to photograph but I used the rock candy distress paint on all the hearts and my label at the bottom.



My flourishes are the petaloo chipboard fancy corners Lg covered in stampedous aged copper embossing enamel.




Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

SUPPLIES:


4 comments:

fairyrocks said...

This paper does look like it was made for your photos. Beautiful LO

Sparkly Pink Star said...

beautiful page, love the colours!

Dean and Selena said...

So cute! And love the Layout!

jhon mithous said...

this layout is so cool.....
Funny Life Quotes