Happy Friday everyone, It's time for another Playing in Paradise Challenge at Scrapbooker's Paradise! We hope that you will find time to play along with us.
This week’s challenge inspiration is Summer Vacation, I could not resist when I saw this picture. I could happily sit myself in one of these chairs and soak up the summer atmosphere.
I used one of my many 6x6 paper packs for this card, I think this My Mind’s Eye paper was perfect for this theme.
1) Make card from card stock
2) Trim patterned paper slightly smaller than card and adhere.
3) Trim pattern paper strip, mat with card stock, adhere
4) Stamp image and sentiment on card stock, edge with ink, mat with darker card stock and adhere.
5) Punch circles from card stock and patterned paper, layer and adhere pearl.
I created my own embellishments using two different sizes of circle punches and Kaiser Craft Pearls.
Let’s see what the Challenge team has created for us this week.
Our Guest Designer this week is Barb. So glad you are joining us this week.
This week you are playing for the chance to win a great prize from Scrapbooker's Paradise.... Glitz – Pretty in pink Clear Stamp, Chipboard Album approx $25.
So what will you come up with this week's challenge??
How to Play:
1. Everyone is invited to play! There are no requirements or restrictions on what products you can use to create your challenge entry.
2. You have until noon on Thursday, July 19th to link your entries for this challenge below.
3. Please link directly to your entry photo or your specific blog post featuring your project, not a general link. We reserve the right to remove invalid links. If you're uploading to a public forum, then use the keyword PPC75 so we can find you!
4. Please fill in your name (not the name of your card or the name of the challenge) as the caption/label within the linky tool.
And last but not least... a big CONGRATULATIONS to Barb.... the winner of the Playing in Paradise #74 challenge. You can see her wonderful creation by clicking HERE. Barb, we'd love to have you play along in a future challenge. Please email Pam at firstname.lastname@example.org and she'll get back to you with the details for your prize and for how you can play along with us in a future challenge!
Thanks for stopping by and Good luck!
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...