Monday, July 9, 2012

Showcase Monday





The Men, more specifically the Boy's in my life do not get scrapbooked nearly as much as they should. Sometimes when we flip a paper over and see the backside, as I did with this We R Memory Keepers paper you are inspired. Even though it was about sewing, I just knew it was the perfect paper to highlight the 'Measure' of our little man.
Sometimes I challenge myself to use the stash
I literally used 3 sheets of paper and 2 embellishments
for this LO. -MEASURE- is made with the ruler paper
The black corrugated is Canvas Corp
Gather Distress Ink and inking tools that match your
color pallet. {I keep an inker for every 2 colors}
I used this  Tim Holtz 12 x 12 Pad for the
background paper. 7 Gypsie Ruler's
Tim Holtz File tabs with the age of my Grandson
Take any white numbers and manipulate the
color with coordinating inks

Today's question is:
'What Man / Boy project are you itching to do?'
PS, if you get it done, leave me a link I would love to drop by and see it.

Shop the store HERE for all the newest products
Remember to join in our Friday Challenges to enter to win great prizes. 
and Check this Saturday's post to enter the Celebrate Summer event.

4 comments:

onecraftymama said...

Pam, this is awesome! I love how you did the letters - too clever - and the entire concept for the page is fabulous. Love it :)
As for what man/boy project I'm itching to do...at the moment I should be getting some more little boy birthday cards ready!

Rebekah Wiebe said...

What a super layout. Thanks for sharing the closeup pics too. I have 2 boys and of course the hubby. Come to think of it, the cat is a boy too! Maybe I should do a project with all of them together. Rebekah

howo34 said...

Great layout thanks for the tutorial! I need to get to work on my sons scrapbook album, the days seem to always fly by!

Angela Fehr said...

I love the measurement theme. This is a very masculine layout! I had a really fun time this year making an album for my boy and another for my hubby. It's very rewarding!