Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thinking of You


Hello!

I have a card to share with you using paper by Carta Bella. Carta Bella is one of the new companies to be stocked at Scrapbooker's Paradise and I am loving the collections they have released so far!
The collection I have used today is called Beautiful Moments.


I used Distress Ink in Vintage Photo to darken the edges of the cardstock.

I used a Sizzix die for the branch and the bird, border and you were stickers from the Beautiful Moments collection.

The brown flower was a white Petaloo flower which I coloured in with a Copic Marker and I die cut the other flower with a flower punch.

SUPPLIES
Sizzix - Bird and Branch Die
C.C.Designs - Amy R Stamp
Spellbinders - Labels 14
Marvy - Daisy Punch

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day.

3 comments:

fairyrocks said...

Very pretty. Lovely card build.

Cindy C. said...

Awww such sweet card!

Jennifer Reynard said...

Pretty card. Love that sweet little bird! Well done!
Jennifer, Calgary