Saturday, July 7, 2012

WIN WIN WIN

Hello and Welcome to all new visitors as well
as our faithful readers
You could win one of 4 lovely prize packages
Each prize consists of:
A Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray
A Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals Set

You can view the prize in the each Scrapbookers Paradise Store
Look for the display that is promoting our
Senior Design Team

Hannah
&
Selena
Calgary
South Store









Selena
Calgary North






Pam
Red Deer





Read on for the details
is inviting you to help 'Celebrate the Summer' with us
I think our regular readers will agree, we have
a wonderful Group of Designers
There is always something new to inspire
a contest to enter, a weekly prize to win as well
as free product draws on the first and fifteenth of
every month. You can get your MO-JO on with the
challenge team every Friday by linking your creation  
or just leave a simple comment on the Feature Item's Post
the warehouse. Sign up for the newsletter so you don't
miss any of the sales or promotions.
Pin us on Pinterest when you
see something you like. Like us on Facebook.
Help yourself to our sidebar BUTTONS
Each of Scrapbookers Paradise stores will host a prize
The blog will also be hosting a prize 'one awarded per store'
If you are a regular reader you can be entered to win
by leaving a comment on this post:

1.}You must, answer the questionspecify in your comment which store
   you can pick your prize up at if you win.
2.} If you are not near a store, please mention that in
   your comment and you will be eligible for the blog prize.
3.} This post will run weekly till the final draw, therefore you may enter
   once each time the post runs. Anonymous people please leave a valid
   way for us to contact you.
4.} For an extra entry pass this link along or do a blog post about the contest
   on your blog. Link your post up with the Linky tool below and you will
   have your name in for another chance to win. 
5.} Feel free to enter every time you see this post headline:
    This contest will run from June 30, 2012 - August 25th 2012
    Winners will be chosen by random generator from all elligible entries

QUESTION: What is your one must have tool ?



Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

22 comments:

Barb said...

My one must-have tool would have to be my card-sized paper trimmer from Fiskars. It cuts clean and straight! I'm in NB so I can't get to one of your awesome stores, but thanks for the chance to win :)

jengd said...

My first thought was my paper trimmer but after a bit more time I realized it would be my small, sharp scissors since I almost always have some fussy cut element on my cards. Unfortunately, I'm not near any of you. :(

Mildred Mildew said...

Although, I am a 'cool tool' gal, I couldn't live without my paper trimmer. That's where it all starts for me! I live in southern Alberta but often find my way to the south store in Calgary.

jhon mithous said...

these offers are so cool.....
Funny Life Quotes

Anonymous said...

Hi,

My must have is my paper trimmer. It is a full size trimmer, that is lighted and well it is 12 x 12. It folds in half and is easy to take everywhere.

Thanks

Debbie Grace Smith (1106864)

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

My must have paper tool is my small Fiskars paper cutter . It always cuts so clean and is easy to tuck in my crop bag .I live in NS but have visited your Calgary North store recently and was very impressed with the products you carry and the customer service was awesome. Marilyn

Rupert's Mom said...

Must have is definitely my paper cutter. I can pick up at the South Calgary store.
Jill

herarmyboots said...

I'd have to agree with many of the other ladies. My paper trimmer is my one tool that I can not live without. I shop at the Crowfoot store in Calgary.

Evangeline said...

I love the distress inks so much!

Cindy C. said...

My must have tool is actually two items that go hand in hand: cutting mat and Xacto. I've cutting my card stock using them long before I got my paper trimmer. Thanks for the chance to win some lovely products. Please note that I am not near any of your store.

Rebekah Wiebe said...

I'm not near enough to pick up the prize if I would be so lucky to win. I'm in Sask. Thanks for the chance to win. Rebekah

serena said...

i have to second and third and fourth etc... what everyone has said - a good paper trimmer is a must. I have an old fashioned fiskars trimmer that I can't give up because i can measure and cut like nobodies business with it. I live closest to the north store but could pick up at either north or south stores.

howo34 said...

I love my trusty paper trimmer, its never far from reach! I am closer to the North store.

Crystal R said...

I could not live without my detail pair of honey bee scissors. I love them for fussy cutting and cutting through sticky stuff. I am closest to the North Store.

Gail Peters said...

Me too. . . I love my paper trimmer. But recently purchased a "W R Memory Keepers" Magnetic Mat/Ruler and Rotary Cutter and am really liking the nice clean edge and control I have every single cut. I now use it for everything!

I have moved so am no longer near one of your stores . But have family in the Red Deer area.

Man I miss the Red Deer store - the girls are so amazing there, over the top helpful!

I make sure I go for a visit every time I'm back in Red Deer!

Love your blog and all the challenges to help me stay in touch!

Chookarooni said...

Have had my cuttlebug for some time now but it is my favorite tool for sure. The North store is where I usually shop.

Anonymous said...

There are lots that I can't live without but my favourite tool is my heat gun - I can't make anything without using colour and am impatient to have things ready when I want to move on.

Debbie Kunert
Crowfoot

Sonia A. said...

My one must have tool is probably my trimmer, too. But, my Scor-Pal is a very close second! I use it more measuring all the time!

I frequent the south store ;)

Jeanette said...

I agree with a lot of the other comments - my paper trimmer is my handy dandy tool that is used most frequently!
Thanks for the chance to win! I usually shop the north store!

Scrappin' Diva said...

After thinking about it long and hard, I agree with all the ladies that my paper trimmer is my must have tool. While I'm not near your stores, Red Deer is less than an hour away and it would give me a good excuse to come to your store and do more scrappy shopping!

Amery said...

Must have tool would be my Xacto knife. I am nearest the North store.

Amery said...

Must have tool would be my Xacto knife. I am nearest the North store.