Saturday, July 14, 2012

WIN WIN WIN

Hello and Welcome to all new visitors as well
as our faithful readers
You could win one of 4 lovely prize packages
Each prize consists of:
A Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray
A Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals Set

You can view the prize in the each Scrapbookers Paradise Store
Look for the display that is promoting our
Senior Design Team

Hannah
&
Selena
Calgary
South Store









Selena
Calgary North






Pam
Red Deer





Read on for the details
is inviting you to help 'Celebrate the Summer' with us
I think our regular readers will agree, we have
a wonderful Group of Designers
There is always something new to inspire
a contest to enter, a weekly prize to win as well
as free product draws on the first and fifteenth of
every month. You can get your MO-JO on with the
challenge team every Friday by linking your creation  
or just leave a simple comment on the Feature Item's Post
the warehouse. Sign up for the newsletter so you don't
miss any of the sales or promotions.
Pin us on Pinterest when you
see something you like. Like us on Facebook.
Help yourself to our sidebar BUTTONS
Each of Scrapbookers Paradise stores will host a prize
The blog will also be hosting a prize 'one awarded per store'
If you are a regular reader you can be entered to win
by leaving a comment on this post:

1.}You must, answer the questionspecify in your comment which store
   you can pick your prize up at if you win. Anonymous, please leave a
   way for us to contact you if your name is chosen.
2.} If you are not near a store, please mention that in
   your comment and you will be eligible for the blog prize.
3.} This post will run weekly till the final draw, therefore you may enter
   once each time the post runs.
4.} For an extra entry pass this link along or do a blog post about the contest
   on your blog. Link your post up with the Linky tool below and you will
   have your name in for another chance to win. 
5.} Feel free to enter every time you see this post headline:
    This contest will run from June 30, 2012 - August 25th 2012
    Winners will be chosen by random generator from all elligible entries

QUESTION: How long have you been scrapbooking or paper crafting?



Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

23 comments:

Barb said...

i've been papercrafting since 2009 :) love it!

Susan Martin said...

I have been scrapping since 1998. Wow.. I am NOT old! LOL

Mildred Mildew said...

Hi! I have been paper crafting since "about" 2008. Boy how time flies when you are having fun!

Lavonne said...

I've been papercrafting since 2001. Most of my life I've been doing crafting of some type or other.
The store I'm closest to is the Red Deer location. Thanks for the chance to win!

Chelsea S said...

I have been paper crafting since 2008. I am not near any of your stores.

saulpaugh.chelsea(at)gmail(dot)com

herarmyboots said...

I've been paper crafting since 2004! I shop at Scrapbooker's Paradise Crowfoot store! Thanks for a chance to win!

Craftybee said...

I have been papercrafting for 4 years! Love it! I shop at Scrapbookers in Red Deer.

jengd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jengd said...

I met a Stampin' Up demonstrator in 2003? 2004? It took me about 6mos. to get sucked in but once I was, it was all over. :) I'm down in NC, USA.

Anonymous said...

I have been papercrafting for about 3 years now. Mainly shop at the North store, but occasionally make the trip to the south. Enjoy visiting both locations (Debbie Grace Smith)

Shari said...

I've been scrapbooking since 1997, and card making for the last 4 years - love those Copics!! I am close to the North store.

Jennifer Reynard said...

Well, this is the third time I have tried to leave a comment! Yikes, hopefully I will have success now.
I have been scrapbooking for over 12 years and take occasional make and take classes at the South Store. I enjoy shopping there as the staff is pleasant. I would like to pick up "my prize" LOL at the South Store! :)

Rebekah Wiebe said...

I've been paper crafting for over 12 years. I live in Saskatchewan soncan't pick up prize from your store if I won. I sure would love to spend a day wandering your store though sometime! Rebekah

Sonia A. said...

I started trying to scrap around 3 years ago. Then, I joined a card club, and have been addicted ever since!

I shop at the south store ;)

Amery said...

I have been paper crafting, mainly card making, for 10 years now and an closest to the North Store but do go to the South location on occasion.

Laynee said...

I have been into papercrafts since my kids were born (doig crafts with them) (1989)but seriously interested in my personal hobby since 2003. I have not bought a card since then! I shop at the south store as that's where my favourite designers work. I love the inspiration they give me and the way they show me how the products work, amazes me everytime I visit the store (almost weekly)!

Anonymous said...

my store is crowfoot north. i've been doing this for about 30 years.

Anonymous said...

sharon clark. my store is crowfoot north. i've been doing this for about 30 years

Anonymous said...

I've been paper crafting ever since I can remember!

Monika Gilliham

howo34 said...

I have been scrapbooking since 2006!

jlj said...

I started dabbling about 10 years ago but have really gotten into paper crafting the past year and a half. I am closest to the Red Deer store. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I have been scrapbooking for about 4 years now - it's been very addictive and has moved over to cardmaking as well. I am closest to the South Calgary store. (Stacey K - skowbel@shaw.ca)

Teresa said...

I've Scrapbooked since 1997, started down the road to making cards in 2010 and really prefer the cards. I now live closer to the North Calgary store and have been there today for my first time. Holly was so wonderful to give me the tour and I feel like I'm home! Thanks too for the Make & Take, love it!