Saturday, July 21, 2012

WIN WIN WIN

Hello and Welcome to all new visitors as well
as our faithful readers
You could win one of 4 lovely prize packages
Each prize consists of:
A Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray
A Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals Set

You can view the prize in the each Scrapbookers Paradise Store
Look for the display that is promoting our
Senior Design Team

Hannah
&
Selena
Calgary
South Store









Selena
Calgary North






Pam
Red Deer





Read on for the details
is inviting you to help 'Celebrate the Summer' with us
I think our regular readers will agree, we have
a wonderful Group of Designers
There is always something new to inspire
a contest to enter, a weekly prize to win as well
as free product draws on the first and fifteenth of
every month. You can get your MO-JO on with the
challenge team every Friday by linking your creation  
or just leave a simple comment on the Feature Item's Post
the warehouse. Sign up for the newsletter so you don't
miss any of the sales or promotions.
Pin us on Pinterest when you
see something you like. Like us on Facebook.
Help yourself to our sidebar BUTTONS
Each of Scrapbookers Paradise stores will host a prize
The blog will also be hosting a prize 'one awarded per store'
If you are a regular reader you can be entered to win
by leaving a comment on this post:

1.}You must, answer the question, specify in your comment which store
   you can pick your prize up at if you win.
2.} If you are not near a store, please mention that in
   your comment and you will be eligible for the blog prize.
3.} This post will run weekly till the final draw, therefore you may enter
   once each time the post runs.
4.} For an extra entry pass this link along or do a blog post about the contest
   on your blog. Link your post up with the Linky tool below and you will
   have your name in for another chance to win. 
5.} Feel free to enter every time you see this post headline:
    This contest will run from June 30, 2012 - August 25th 2012
    Winners will be chosen by random generator from all elligible entries

QUESTION: If you were to create a dream kit, what would it include?



Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

14 comments:

Barb said...

Sadly, I'm not near a store :( Wait, that's probably a good thing...I'd spend way too much at SP!!! lol

My dream kit (I'm going with a monthly card kit kind of thing) would include...
- a 4x6 stamp set
- a 6x6 paper pad from a new line
- a spray mister or inkpad (something you'd always need...like a VersaMark cube or Memento dew drop)
- few yards of a few different kinds of (hemp twine, baker's twine, yarn...in a standout color)
- a crafting supply (pkg of Glubers, pkg of glue dots, an adhesive runner - something you'll always need)
- some 8.5x11 Bazzill cardstock (2 sheets each of a few colors from the paper pad)
- a few cool embellies (mini clothespins, clips, flowers, tags, paper doilies, etc)
- a printed pdf sheet with a cool tutorial (i.e. using Gelatos on canvas, etc)
A dream kit for sure isn't it? lol

jengd said...

Oh jeez. First, the easy one, I'm not near a store- I'm in North Carolina. Second... I don't know specifics because there are too many but Studio Calico's Classic Collection papers (vol 1 or 2), LYB's new Winterings papers and embellishments, some great twine, maybe some Jenni Bowlin buttons, BG brads, an SC mask and some mists...

Judy said...

wow ...what neat prizes. I don't live close to a store ....wish I did ...I did post you on my blog about your neat contest and did found you on facebook and pinterest...love your site. And I will be checking your online store. Dream Kit ...well a kit that put together a great winter theme. Snowmen ...paper to go with them ...snowflakes ..I know you girls would know what would be the perfect dream kit for a winter theme. Thank you for allowing me to enter your contest and the best to you all.

Kremp said...

I don't live near a store.

My dream kit would include stamps and paper that are pet themed. I live anything with paw prints.

Thanks

Kremp said...

I don't live near a store.

My dream kit would include stamps and paper that are pet themed. I live anything with paw prints.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

My dream kit would be a large 12 x 12 cutting system, all Tim Holtz inks, stains, re-inkers, the new marker set, Lindy stamps gang products, distress tool, and finally all the Faber gelatos. As well some good quality cardstock and ribbons. Thanks Debbie Grace Smith

serena said...

I live near the north store and could pick up there. I could also pick up at the south store.

a great kit would include some twine, coordinating papers from different lines/manufacterers, chipboard, something new to play with like a spray or smooch or some such thing and include directions for a new technique.

Amery said...

My dream kit would include a Grand Calibur with Spellbinder Dies, Gelatos Set, and of course Copic Markers.

I can pickup from the North or South stores. Thanks!

howo34 said...

I am close to the North store.

My dream kit would include a stamp, a choice to pick from: 2 distress ink pads, 2 spray inks, 2 ribbons and 2 dies (either from Spellbinders or Cheery lynn). It would also include a fantastic coupon!

herarmyboots said...

A dream kit......

.....would always start with some paper - so many designs, colours etc. to choose from out there. (I do tend to hoard it.)

Then I would add a sizzix die, perhaps something from Tim Holtz, a stamp pad or two, some stickers of course and then some embellishments to layer together.

And since this is a dream kit, I may add a mist. In my dreams, right? haha

Anyways, I shop at the Calgary North store. Thanks for a chance to play & win!

Unknown said...

I live near the North Calgary store.
My dream kit would have the Stamping Bella Uptown Girls stamps, TomBow Markers, and a gift card to the store to use my imagination to gather paper and accessories to decorate my Uptown Girls cards.
Love your daily Ponderings and Ideas. Thank you to all who take the time to contribute and share with us.
Donna

Cindy C. said...

No, sigh.., I am not near any of your store!

My dream kit would have Hero Arts stamps, Ranger Distress ink, Copic Markers, Big Shot and endless supplies of die, endless supplies of card stock, and a nice big craft room. Okay okay you did say a DREAM kit right?! So I am dreaming away! :D

Jennifer Reynard said...

Dream kit....hmm....would love anything from Graphic 45 or Authentique Paper line. The new Tim Holtz products announced at CHA look pretty wowsers also!! (Just sayin')
LOL If I were to win anything, I prefer the South Store in Calgary.
Thanks, Jennifer, Calgary

Peggy N. said...

My dream kit would include a paper pack with co ordinating embellies from that same line. A stamp and ink or paint would be great with the kit too.
I would be able to pick up at the Red Deer store.
Thanks for the chance to win.