Saturday, July 28, 2012

WIN WIN WIN

Hello and Welcome to all new visitors as well
as our faithful readers
You could win one of 4 lovely prize packages
Each prize consists of:
A Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray
A Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals Set

You can view the prize in the each Scrapbookers Paradise Store
Look for the display that is promoting our
Senior Design Team

Hannah
&
Selena
Calgary
South Store









Selena
Calgary North






Pam
Red Deer





Read on for the details
is inviting you to help 'Celebrate the Summer' with us
I think our regular readers will agree, we have
a wonderful Group of Designers
There is always something new to inspire
a contest to enter, a weekly prize to win as well
as free product draws on the first and fifteenth of
every month. You can get your MO-JO on with the
challenge team every Friday by linking your creation  
or just leave a simple comment on the Feature Item's Post
the warehouse. Sign up for the newsletter so you don't
miss any of the sales or promotions.
Pin us on Pinterest when you
see something you like. Like us on Facebook.
Help yourself to our sidebar BUTTONS
Each of Scrapbookers Paradise stores will host a prize
The blog will also be hosting a prize 'one awarded per store'
If you are a regular reader you can be entered to win
by leaving a comment on this post:

1.}You must, answer the question, specify in your comment which store
   you can pick your prize up at if you win.
2.} If you are not near a store, please mention that in
   your comment and you will be eligible for the blog prize.
3.} This post will run weekly till the final draw, therefore you may enter
   once each time the post runs.
4.} For an extra entry pass this link along or do a blog post about the contest
   on your blog. Link your post up with the Linky tool below and you will
   have your name in for another chance to win. 
5.} Feel free to enter every time you see this post headline:
    This contest will run from June 30, 2012 - August 25th 2012
    Winners will be chosen by random generator from all elligible entries

NOTICE: The Red Deer Store winner will be announced August 11, 2012
QUESTION: Who is your favourite scrapbooking big name 'Star'?



Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

19 comments:

Stephanie Cave said...

Teresa Collins by far! Her stuff is so cool. South East store at Mcleod would be easy for me to pick up this great prize. Yikes, hope to see you soon.

Stephanie

Peggy N. said...

I love Jennifer Mcguire. All of her work is awesome and her video tutorials rock. I'm close to the Red Deer store.
Thanks.

Lisa Hildebrand said...

Tough question. I like Ali Edwards & Tim Holtz but I have a cousin -in-law who has been published and I LOVE her stuff - Jill Hildebrand (she's had some stuff published in Canadian Scrapbooker) and I may be a little biased.

I shop at the Calgary North store!

Kim Johnson said...

My fav is Tim Holtz and Teresa Collins. I LOVE all thier stuff!!!!!(South Store)

Jennifer Reynard said...

I like to think Canadian, so that would be Trish LaDaceour, and then I would pick Stacy Julian as she is just so bubbly and full of energy!
If, a big if, I were to win, I would be able to pick up a prize at the South Store!!

Barbara millet said...

I am new card making but I am loving all the help I get from the helpful ladies at the south store. Took a class today with Viola and it was amazing. Not to familiar with all the designers yet but I love everything displayed in the store. Thanks for all the great ideas

howo34 said...

Tim Holtz all the way! I am close to the North store.

Sharon said...

It's very difficult to choose just one 'Star'. If it's a line, I would have to choose Graphic 45 or Pink Paislee. Of course there's Tim Holtz who continually is coming up with new ideas.

I would like to send bouquets to the STARS at the south Calgary store. Each one of these ladies offer excellent customer service. They're great helpers and are so patient always offering a hello when you enter the store. They're also very knowledgeable about the different products that they offer. Did I mention that they're very patient?

Sorry if this is a repeat post. I couldn't find my original.

The South store in Calgary would be my choice should I be the lucky draw. Good luck to all!

Sharon F.

jengd said...

I have a few: Jennifer McGuire, Cath Edvalson, Megan Hoeppner and Shemelle Laine are the ones that come to mind. Unfortunately, I'm not in Canada to enjoy your shops in person. :(

Rebekah Wiebe said...

Hard to pick one... I guess Tim Holtz. His products and projects are amazing. I'm not near one of your stores. Insert sad face. Rebekah

jlj said...

I've always been drawn to weathered-looking arts and crafts, so Tim Holtz is my pick. I live near Red Deer (and I'm so sorry to see your store there close!)

Gail P. said...

There are so many, but the one that inspired me and still does is Rhonna Farrer. Her style, colours are always so whimsical and leave me wanting more.

I am no longer close to any of your stores, so glad you can purchase product online. Very sad to see Red Deer store close - one of my absolute favourite SB stores and staff were always so very helpful!

purplemel said...

My favs are Tim Holtz and Teresa Collins. I do not live near a store as we are out of town . So sad Lethbridge closed and now Red Deer 2 stellar stores. Thank goodness for on line and the Calgary stores.
purplemel2@yahoo.ca

Jeanette said...

Stacy Julian - she's fun and energetic and offers quick, clean and simple ideas to get layouts done quickly! I am near the north store.

serena said...

Shimelle! for sure! love her work and her accent.

I can pick up at the north store.

~Miriam said...

(paperlicious- now creatingwhitespaces and) simplicitybylateblossom, both blogspot sites. they dont design or promote products so im not sure if they count but they make great stuff, they dont design or promote products, and they're real, honest, warm people

Amery said...

I like Tim Holtz. I can pickup at the North or South store. Thanks!

JIll said...

Tim Holtz is my fav :) I can pick up at the South store.

JMCPhillips said...

Jennifer McGuire is my fave, but there are SO many more - Ali Edwards, t!m, Julie Ebersole...I could go on and on LOL!!!
I am in Ontario, so am entering in the blog contest, Thanks for the chance!!!