Sunday, August 19, 2012

Fab Scraps


Hi and good Sunday morning to all. You need to know this LO turned out nothing like the plan I had going on before I started it. Some day's are like that I felt pretty happy that I was able to use 11 full 4" x 6"  photos on a 2 page LO. I also only used 1 sheet of card stock and 1 sheet of pattern paper...just thought I would throw that in for the frugal minded like me.
With the freedom of digital comes the irresistible urge
to take unlimited  photos. I recently did a very quick print
and ended up with many many wave photos.

I cut each photo almost to the center to overlap at a strategic point.  Keep your side to sides even as well as your up and down height on both sides . I tore the pattern paper into small strips to emulate the waves, then I used a paint brush
and Lindy's stamp gang spray to highlight the torn
edges along the bottom of the photos

I stamped the upper corner and emboss with Embossing Power
then outlined it to give it more depth
The shells and sea glass are real from my stash
The other bits are left over from  K & Company embellishment pkg.
Tittle is also a out of the depths of the stash.... very very old sheet that just seemed to fit this LO {Beary Bear? anyone besides me remember them?}

Product used or suggested:
K & Company Embellishment Package






3 comments:

Selena Manes said...

I love the way you did this!! I too am horrible when it comes to taking a tonne of pictures of the same thing!! Good Job!

Jennifer Reynard said...

Wow, incredible ideas! Well done!

Hannah said...

sooo pretty!