Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Feature Item from August 15 - 31 2012



Well its that time of the month again:)  It is time for a new feature Item!  From August 15- 31 Tim Tools from Tonic are on sale for $5.99 (regular $6.99).

Please quote FITT when ordering on-line.


To check out Selena C's project click here


These are my own personal tonic tools!  I have the paper distresser, the paper scratcher, the knife and now the paper piercer!!  (I have and LOVE the scissors too, but they don't count for the sale)





The below card is what I have created using the paper distresser and piercing tool.




The paper distresser in action!



The paper piercer in action!






Remember to leave a comment so you can win a tonic tool of your choice!!

And speaking of winners,  Sonia A please contact Pam at  faeiryrocks@telus.net  with your full name and address so she can get your jar of colored UTEE to you!

Thank you for stopping by

SUPPLIES:


9 comments:

Amery said...

Love the paper distresser!

fairyrocks said...

Thanks Selena,
I count that little tim tool as a must have for any distesser. Great distress card sample/
Love that you have your tools on a ring, smart girl.

Debbie said...

Thanks Selena,

I have the Paper Distresser and I love it! The Paper Piercer would be a nice tool to own also. I also have the scissors and like it.

serena said...

I love my paper distresser. This one looks cool too.

Jeanette said...

Great the card! Would love the paper distresser! Thanks for the chance to win!

Anonymous said...

Great Ideas. Love the flower on your card.
Thank you for sharing.

Donna
who shops at the North Calgary Store!

jengd said...

Gorgeous card! I have to admit that mostly, I have hacks. I used to use a pair of scissors for distressing paper edges (run a single blade down the edge) but I did pick up a Close to My Heart one last year at CKC. My paper piercer... hmmm... that would be a pair of unused dissection probes left over from a previous life. yeah. gross. But they work!

Jennifer Reynard said...

Brilliant card! Love all the techniques used and especially the Tonic tools!

Sonia A. said...

Thanks for the win!!!!

I have the distresser, too. Definitely an essential tool!