Monday, August 20, 2012

Ice cream



Hello and Happy Monday! 

Since it was so hot this weekend,  I decided I should create something with a cool element.  What says cool better than ICE CREAM!!

So with that in mind today I have a card to share that is using the Stamping Bella uptown girl ISABELLA loves her ICE CREAM and then colored it with copics:)



I will say it over and over again,  I LOVE these stamps!  They are just sooo cute and sooo much fun to color!


What are some of your favorite stamps?



Thank so much for stopping by and have an amazing week!!!

SUPPLIES:

5 comments:

fairyrocks said...

Thats my kinda icecream, all flavors and first thing in the morning. Lovely Copic Work Selena.
You are right those stamps are adorable.

Christine D said...

Isn't it amazing how many different colored copic markers we use on our images!! I love your coloring it is beautiful! My favorite stamps right now are saturated canary and graphicat designs.!:) Stampin bellas, tim holtz are some of my favorite stamps!! I have more too just can't think of them at the moment!! Love your card!

Jennifer Reynard said...

Oh so cute!! Beautifully colouring!

Sonia A. said...

Very cute!
While I haven't ventured into colouring with copics, yet, I love the stamps from The Greeting Farm. I could get addicted to colouring those :)

Hannah said...

beautiful! love stamping bella!