Saturday, August 25, 2012

WIN WIN WIN-Last Week

"This is the Final Week to Enter
Check back next week to see if you
are a winner. Thank you to all who entered
We hope you continue to Play In Paradise with us"
Hello and Welcome to all new visitors as well
as our faithful readers
You could win one of 4 lovely prize packages
Each prize consists of:
A Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray
A Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals Set

You can view the prize in the each Scrapbookers Paradise Store
Look for the display that is promoting our
Senior Design Team

Hannah
&
Selena
Calgary
South Store









Selena
Calgary North






Pam
Red Deer





Read on for the details
is inviting you to help 'Celebrate the Summer' with us
I think our regular readers will agree, we have
a wonderful Group of Designers
There is always something new to inspire
a contest to enter, a weekly prize to win as well
as free product draws on the first and fifteenth of
every month. You can get your MO-JO on with the
challenge team every Friday by linking your creation  
or just leave a simple comment on the Feature Item's Post
the warehouse. Sign up for the newsletter so you don't
miss any of the sales or promotions.
Pin us on Pinterest when you
see something you like. Like us on Facebook.
Help yourself to our sidebar BUTTONS
Each of Scrapbookers Paradise stores will host a prize
The blog will also be hosting a prize 'one awarded per store'
If you are a regular reader you can be entered to win
by leaving a comment on this post:

1.}You must, answer the question, specify in your comment which store
   you can pick your prize up at if you win.
2.} If you are not near a store, please mention that in
   your comment and you will be eligible for the blog prize.
3.} This post will run weekly till the final draw, therefore you may enter
   once each time the post runs.
4.} For an extra entry pass this link along or do a blog post about the contest
   on your blog. Link your post up with the Linky tool below and you will
   have your name in for another chance to win. 
5.} Feel free to enter every time you see this post headline:
    This contest will run from June 30, 2012 - August 28th 2012 noon
    Winners will be chosen by random generator from all elligible entries

QUESTION: Do you have a list of wants ?{paper craft related}
                      What are your top 3 ?



Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

14 comments:

Stephanie Cave said...

Yes,my list is huge!

1. Cricut expressions II
2. Gypsy
3. Copic Markers

SE store is good for me. stephnate@yahoo.ca

jengd said...

Not near you but LOTS of wants! Silly you! ;)
Basic Grey's Aspen Frost
American Crafts; Chap
A Silhouette (Cameo)
why stop at 3?!
Studio Calico's Mr. Huey Calico Shine
ok. I'll be good. That's my shopping list from on my desktop. :)

Kimberly said...

I can't pick up but i do have family and friends if needed to pick up :)
My wants - oh yeah... who doesn't have them. My top three - 1. Cameo, 2. believe it or not I need a new stamp cleaner, 3. pretty paper (yes... I have an obsession!)

Amery said...

My top 3 wants are:
1) Copic Markers
2) Cameo
3) More time to spend on my cards and layouts

I can pick up at the North ar South locations. Thanks!

Mildred Mildew said...

Hi, I have so many wants it's hard to pick just three..but, the three that have been on my 'Want List' the longest are..a new larger paper trimmer by Fiskars, a Martha Stewart Circle cutter and a pair of Tim Holtz scissors! I hope to pick up my winnings at the South Calgary store!!

Lisa Hildebrand said...

Thanks for a chance to win! My wants....

1 - Sizzix Bigz Die - Tiny tabs & tags by Tim Holtz
2 - Sizzix On the Edge Die - Brackets
3 - (and most expensive) a Silhouette Cameo

I shop at the Calgary North store.

Jeanette said...

1. Copics markers
2. Spellbinders die templates
3. and more time to papercraft

I am close to the north store. Thanks for the chance to win!

Holly Elliott said...

I have a huge want list and it keeps getting longer and longer. My top 3 are:
1.Grand Calibur and dies
2.All the Cheery Lynn dies
3.All the Tombow colors
I am close to the North store.

serena said...

hmmm.... not specific wants but when the following manufacterers come out with new lines I always want to buy them
1. crate paper
2. american craft
3. echo park

I can pick up at the north store.
I could also pick up at the south store

Christine D said...

I do not live near you so I can't pick up.
My top 3 of wants,
1) More copics ( I want them all!)
2) Spellbinder Nesties (Want all of them)
3) More Smash books!! I love to smash!
SO that is just my top 3 if you want to know more of my wants just send me a message! :) I want it all! :) Is that bad??? :)
Happy Scrappin! :)

Christine D said...

I do not live near you so I can't pick up.
My top 3 of wants,
1) More copics ( I want them all!)
2) Spellbinder Nesties (Want all of them)
3) More Smash books!! I love to smash!
SO that is just my top 3 if you want to know more of my wants just send me a message! :) I want it all! :) Is that bad??? :)
Happy Scrappin! :)

Jennifer Reynard said...

Only 3??? LOL, Well, definitely more Spellbinders, absolutely in love with them, more copic markers, more Tim Holtz stamps....I don't want much do I :) I can pick up from the South Store location, my car knows how to get there! Have a great week ladies!

Teresa said...

My top 3 on the list of wants is:
1)Gelatos
2)Chalk Ink
3)Lindys Stamp Gang Magicals ;)

Teresa said...

Oops, I forgot to mention that I can pick up from the North store. Thanks!