Saturday, August 11, 2012

WIN WIN WIN- Red Deer Winner is ....

Hello and Welcome to all new visitors as well
as our faithful readers
You could win one of 4 lovely prize packages
Each prize consists of:
A Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray
A Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals Set

You can view the prize in the each Scrapbookers Paradise Store
Look for the display that is promoting our
Senior Design Team

Hannah
&
Selena
Calgary
South Store









Selena
Calgary North






Pam
Red Deer





Read on for the details
is inviting you to help 'Celebrate the Summer' with us
I think our regular readers will agree, we have
a wonderful Group of Designers
There is always something new to inspire
a contest to enter, a weekly prize to win as well
as free product draws on the first and fifteenth of
every month. You can get your MO-JO on with the
challenge team every Friday by linking your creation  
or just leave a simple comment on the Feature Item's Post
the warehouse. Sign up for the newsletter so you don't
miss any of the sales or promotions.
Pin us on Pinterest when you
see something you like. Like us on Facebook.
Help yourself to our sidebar BUTTONS
Each of Scrapbookers Paradise stores will host a prize
The blog will also be hosting a prize 'one awarded per store'
If you are a regular reader you can be entered to win
by leaving a comment on this post:

1.}You must, answer the question, specify in your comment which store
   you can pick your prize up at if you win.
2.} If you are not near a store, please mention that in
   your comment and you will be eligible for the blog prize.
3.} This post will run weekly till the final draw, therefore you may enter
   once each time the post runs.
4.} For an extra entry pass this link along or do a blog post about the contest
   on your blog. Link your post up with the Linky tool below and you will
   have your name in for another chance to win. 
5.} Feel free to enter every time you see this post headline:
    This contest will run from June 30, 2012 - August 25th 2012
    Winners will be chosen by random generator from all eligible entries

QUESTION: Do you prefer a clean look or a distressed look on your projects ?

....Thank You to all who have entered, The Red Deer winner is.....
EVANGELINE ROWLAND Please send Pam your telephone
contact number and full name at faeiryrocks@telus.net 
You will be able to pick up your package in store anytime before August 18, 2012.

Thank You to All Red Deer Staff
and Talented Teachers
Past and Present
for the many years of excellent service,
inspiration, support and enabling
You will be missed



Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

11 comments:

Barb said...

I'm in NB so I can't get to one of your awesome stores, but my preference is a clean look. Every now and then I'll bust out a distressed project, but it's rare :)

Stephanie said...

I usually go for the clean look, but every now and then I go for the distressed/vintage look. I usually only distress when the cardstock has a white core as it shows up nicely.

South store is good for me if I win....I'm crossing all my fingers and all my toes!

stephnate@yahoo.ca

jengd said...

I tend to keep my edges "unscratched" but I have been using brown distress inks more and more on edges recently. However, as a general rule, probably clean on most things. Unfortunately, I'm not local.

Cindy C. said...

I like to say I prefer the clean look; but every once in a while, I'll do a little distress on the edge. Sign! I am not near any of your store.

Mildred Mildew said...

Hi! My preference is the CAS look, but I do admire some Distressed creations. I can pick up my prize from the South Calgary store if I am lucky enough to win a prize. Fingers crossed!

serena said...

distressed look is my favorite however every once in a while I leave things clean.

i can pick up from the north store.

Jeanette said...

I usually have the clean look in most of my projects although once in awhile I will distress everything.
I can pick up from the north store.

JMCPhillips said...

Awesome prize! Thanks for the chance to win!
I really can't say one way or the other with regards to CAS or distressed - it really depends on the paper I choose! I do end up completing about 50/50 of each style.
I am entering the blog contest, as I am from Ontario!!
Thanks!

Lisa Hildebrand said...

Tough question because I really like how Tim Holtz distresses everything and I have done the 12 tags of Christmas. But I have to say that I mostly work with a clean look.

I shop at the Calgary North store and want to say, thanks for a chance to win!

Jennifer Reynard said...

I prefer a clean look, but have taken classes to learn how to get a distressed look. It just doesn't come naturally to me.
I could pick up a prize at the south store! :)

Amery said...

It depends on the project but generally I lean towards a clean look. I can pickup at the North or South store. Thanks for the opportunity to win.