Saturday, August 4, 2012

WIN WIN WIN

Hello and Welcome to all new visitors as well
as our faithful readers
You could win one of 4 lovely prize packages
Each prize consists of:
A Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray
A Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals Set

You can view the prize in the each Scrapbookers Paradise Store
Look for the display that is promoting our
Senior Design Team

Hannah
&
Selena
Calgary
South Store









Selena
Calgary North






Pam
Red Deer





Read on for the details
is inviting you to help 'Celebrate the Summer' with us
I think our regular readers will agree, we have
a wonderful Group of Designers
There is always something new to inspire
a contest to enter, a weekly prize to win as well
as free product draws on the first and fifteenth of
every month. You can get your MO-JO on with the
challenge team every Friday by linking your creation  
or just leave a simple comment on the Feature Item's Post
the warehouse. Sign up for the newsletter so you don't
miss any of the sales or promotions.
Pin us on Pinterest when you
see something you like. Like us on Facebook.
Help yourself to our sidebar BUTTONS
Each of Scrapbookers Paradise stores will host a prize
The blog will also be hosting a prize 'one awarded per store'
If you are a regular reader you can be entered to win
by leaving a comment on this post:

1.}You must, answer the question, please, specify in your comment which store
   you can pick your prize up at if you win.
2.} If you are not near a store, please mention that in
   your comment and you will be eligible for the blog prize.
   Anonymous commenter's please leave a way for us to contact you
3.} This post will run weekly till the final draw, therefore you may enter
   once each time the post runs.
4.} For an extra entry pass this link along or do a blog post about the contest
   on your blog. Link your post up with the Linky tool below and you will
   have your name in for another chance to win. 
5.} Feel free to enter every time you see this post headline:
    This contest will run from June 30, 2012 - August 25th 2012
    Winners will be chosen by random generator from all eligible entries

NOTE: Red Deer draw winner will be announced August 11, 2012
QUESTION: What Olympic event do you love to follow ?



Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

20 comments:

Mildred Mildew said...

I have been watching a lot of the Olympics this year, but my favourite event is the gymnastics; both ladies and men's events! I live south of Calgary and can pick up my winnings at the South Store. Good Luck to me!!!

FrancineB said...

If I have to pick one, probably gymnastics. I would pick up my package at Scrapper's Boutique in North Richland Hills, TX.

Thanks for a chance to win an awesome prize.

jengd said...

I used to watch gymnastics but I've really lost interest in the Olympics overall. Unfortunately, no where local to pick up goodies from you.

Steph said...

I like to watch the swimming and diving. Closest store is the South store. stephnate@yahoo.ca

*Alison* said...

I like watching, track, swimming, and gymnastics. I don't live close to a store either unfortunately. :( Thanks for the chance to win..
familybubbles at hotmail dot com
hugs

serena said...

my favorite sport to watch is the gymnastics! I can pick up at the north store.

Cindy C. said...

Definitely swimming, since my boys do competitive swimming! I am not near any store. :(

Sharon said...

I really enjoy watching diving and rowing. There are other events that I like to watch, too. I admire the determination and all the work that the athletes put in to their activities.

I live near the South Store in Calgary.

Karie-Anne said...

I was a gymnast in my youth so I always watch anything Gymnastic-related like Artistic Gymnastics, Trampoline, Diving, etc.

I live close to the South Store in Calgary.

Peggy N. said...

Our family loves watching the Olympics. We love watching swimming, diving, gymnastics, rowing, cycling,beach volleyball, and track since one of my kids competes in mid distance events. Go Canada!!
I live near the Red Deer store.

Peggy N. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
princess06 said...

I love watching gymnastics, all the different techniques they use and I also love to watch figure skating, this one is my all time favorite! I live near the north store...if I win:):)

princess06 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I am closest to the north store. The Olympic event that I watch the most in the summer games is competitive swimming. My brothers were both competitive swimmers when they were younger (not Olympic calibre) and they both enjoyed it. Also enjoy diving as well. Thank you (Debbie Grace Smith)

Jeanette said...

I've been watching most of the sports but my favorite is the gymnastics! Go Canada! I can pick up at the north store. Thanks!

Jennifer Reynard said...

Wow, just one?? I think it would be the swimming followed by the gymnastics, none of which I can do I might add! LOL
Would love to win your giveaway and could pick it up at the South Store! :)

Barbara Miller said...

I'd have to say the Olympic Sport I like watching the most is Synchronized swimming. I did this as a kid in High School...long time ago...and the moves they do now are amazing....I could not compete. Love all the "girls" at the South store....so very helpful to this beginne

Evangeline said...

Evangeline Rowland
I love the floor gymnastics best. But the syncronized diving was good too. It is all good.
I shop at the wonderful Red Deer store.

Teresa said...

I'm not very good at watching the Olympics. :( I did see the running events. Amazing athletes!
I will pick up at the North Calgary store.

JMCPhillips said...

I love to watch the diving and the gymnastics, so beautiful but also so incredibly athletic!! I am in Ontario, so am entering the blog contast. Thanks for the chance to win!!