Sunday, September 23, 2012

92 days until Christmas!!!

 
Good Morning!
 
Did you know its only 92 days until Christmas?! Exciting...I love Christmas :) But with this gorgeous lovely hot weather we are still having, I have not been able to get into the Christmas spirit yet so it was a little struggle making this card but I have had this Christmas paper pad by Memory Works for several weeks now and have been anxious to use it! My Christmas cards didn't even get finished last year so this year it is a MUST!
 
Here is my first Christmas card
 
 
I used masking paper by Inkadinkado to create the background:
 
Cut the masking paper to the size you want to mask off, peel off the backing and stick to your card.
 
Stamp the script stamp over the whole card
 
Peel off the masking paper
 
And you have stamped only the area you wanted!
 
I then used a Tim Holtz Distress Marker in Vintage Photo to draw fauz stitch lines around the edge of the stamping.
 
 
Then I stuck all the pieces to the card adding some flowers and mini buttons I found in my stash!
 
Have you made your Christmas cards yet?
Enjoy your day!
 
SUPPLIES
Memory Works - 6x6 Christmas Pad
Tsukineko - Versafine Black Ink
Spellbinders - Labels 16
Inkadinkado - Masking Paper
CC Designs - Amy R Christmas Stamp
Art Gone Wild - Tim Holtz Letter to Santa Stamp
Misc - Buttons and Flowers
 
Scrapbookers Paradise is committed to customer service. However, occasionally not all product will be
available at every location.Please see individual store managers for product availability.