Sunday, September 9, 2012

Chillingsworth Manor

Hello all :-)
Echo Park and CartBella have wonderfully spooky Halloween lines.... so I combined both of them in this little board book......

I used some chipboard pieces, and cut out the year with.... yep, Word play by Tim Holtz :-)

 A few tags from the tiny tabs and tags die. A spider web embossing folder made the cover of this small book.

 A Martha Stewart border punch and some American Crafts ribbon....
 This was a strip of paper scored and made into a fold out.
 The back side is great for photos, and I added a flip up for more photos.
 More places for photos on layered mats

and the back cover, which I ususally leave blank. Hope you enjoyed my book, Hop over to my blog to see what else I've been up to . Have a Happy Scrappy Day :-)

Carta Bella - All Hallow's Eve kit
bling and chipboard from both lines
Stickles
 Ranger -Glossy Accents
American Crafts Ribbon
Bling
Cardstock
Sizzix - On the fence edge die
Sizzix - Elegant Flourishes
Sizzix - Baroque
Sizzix - Wordplay