Its time for a new Feature Item. From the 1st to the 15th September, Ranger Distress Stains are on special for $4.75 (regular 5.99).
If you order online please quote FIDS in the comment section of your order.
Distress Stains are fluid water-based dyes for papers and other porous surfaces. Use for quick and easy ink coverage for backgrounds and larger areas. Mist with water to lighten color and create mottled effects. Apply layers of stain to achieve more saturated color. Available in the entire Distress color palette, including Metallic shades.
Pam has created an awesome project over at her blog so go and check it out HERE!
And this is what I created with Distress Stains.
When playing with inks this is my favourite stamp!!
And here is how I made it.
1) Swipe the Distress stains in lines on your non stick craft sheet. I used a mixture of Peeled Paint, Crushed Olive, Broken China, Picket Fence and Victorian Velvet.
2) Dip your tag into the ink until the ink is completely covered.
3) Ink up the bird stamp with Fired Brick and Walnut Stain Distress Stain and stamp onto the tag.
4) Ink the speckled stamp with Faded Jeans Distress Ink and stamp all around the tag.
5) Repeat the above process with White Picket Fence Distress Stain and Black Archival Ink.
6) Use a ink blending tool and ink around the tag with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
6) Take some red bakers twine and ink it with Old Paper Distress Stain
7) Stamp the sentiment in Black Archival Ink and tie the twine through the tag.
**Supplies for the tag are at the bottom of this post**
Distress Stains work well when you want to cover a background quickly. I have used stains in these two old cards to colour the background.
The winner from the last feature item is:
I love my paper distresser. This one looks cool too.
Ranger - Distress Stains in Picket Fence, Broken China, Fired Brick, Victorian Velvet, Crushed Olive, Walnut Stain Distress Ink, Ink Blending Tool and Archival Ink.
We R Memory Keepers - Twine