Monday, September 10, 2012

Its Monday!

 
HAPPY MONDAY!
 
I hope that everyone had an amazing weekend:)  Today I have a double page layout to share!!  With fall around the corner and a fabulous paper line I decided to concentrate on fall!
 

 
I LOVE this paper line!  I cant wait to create more with it!  It is the Simple Stories Harvest Lane paper collection.


It is somewhat hard to tell but I glossy accented the flowers as well as used some stickles to brighten them up.
 


For the hearts on this page I hand drew them onto some cork and cut them out!  
 

 
As much as I prefer warm weather over cold weather I do love fall.  My favorite part about it is the colors! I am an earth tone color kind of gal so fall helps me feel alot more creative.  I love knowing that soon I can bake and cook with out my house being hotter inside than it is out side;S
 
What is your favorite part about fall?
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a fabulous week!
 
SUPPLIES:
Canvas Corp - mini clothespins, red twine