Wednesday, September 26, 2012

PRIMA


 
Today is about back to the basics of scrapbooking.
Or as in my case, working with what you have on hand.












I was away from home when I  realized it was my turn to post.
I carried very few products beyond the basics and things that pertain to my current large project. I received an order from Scrapbookers Paradise just before I left my home. I quickly grabbed my one sheet of Prima as well as the 6x6  coordinating pad.
 As you can see from the photo I literally used only that  2 inks, scissors and glue.
I happened to have some liquid masking and a very old plastic alphabet template.
Distress all the edges before gluing

peek at the back

To have some embellishments, I had to get inventive.
I hand cut all the shapes, scrunched, twisted, rolled manipulated and
used them after dipping the edges in the dylusions and distress
ink that had been spritzed with water to extend it.
I never leave home without my Splat Mat
 
 
SUGGESTED PRODUCTS
-or if I would have been more organized I would have had....
remembered to take this: Flower Die, a must have item