Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Feature Item & a winner

 
Starting today at Scrapbooker's Paradise is the Art gone Wild Honey Comb Paper.
It is regular $6.99 on sale for $5.50.  If ordering online please quote FIHC.
 
 
 
To see what Selena C created have a look here!
 

 With Christmas on its way,  I decided that I would make an ornament.
 
 
The first thing I did was to sketch half an ornament shape on a piece of chipboard,  Yes there are stamp sets for this!
 
 
Once I had it cut out, I then traced it onto the peppermint honeycomb pop paper twice.
 

 
I then stuck both pieces together an embellished.
 

And here is my finished product!
 

 
 And this was my inspiration!
 
 Art Gone Wild Stamp - Inky Antics Christmas Ornaments HoneyPOP Clear Set
 
Make sure to leave a comment so that you can win some Honeypop paper of your own!
 
And speaking of winners,  Our winner of a Tim Holtz Texture Fade is Holly Elliott!!
 
Please Contact Pam at faeiryrocks@telus.net
with your full name and address so she can get your prize sent out to you!
 
Thank you for stopping by
 
SUPPLIES
American Crafts - Black sheer Ribbon

6 comments:

fairyrocks said...

Thanks for this Selena, The ornaments are lovely!! I really do have to get that color honey pop.

Sharon said...

Hi Selena,

This is a great idea. I never thought of using it for an ornament, but it so works as one. Thanks!

Teresa said...

Thanks Selena for sharing this how-to using the Honeypop paper.

Holly Elliott said...

These ornaments are so cute! Thanks for the tutorial!
I cant believe I won the Tim Holtz prize! I just sent my info. Thank you so much!

Jeanette said...

What a great use of the honeycomb paper! Thanks for the inspiration!

Dana Nelson said...

so cool! i would never have thought of the possibilities of die-cutting honeycomb paper!!