Friday, October 19, 2012

Playing in Paradise #89

 Morning my Paradise Friends!  It's me again, hosting this week's challenge.

I hope you can play with us this week.  Our challenge for this week is to create a card, scrapbook page or altered item using the color combo or the photo.





This week you are playing for the chance to win a great prize from Scrapbooker's Paradise....

Lost and Found Halloween-Layered sticker, Stamp and Brads ( Approx. $25) 

I have two cards to share with you today!



It may not be your cup of tea.... but I love layering and altering things.  I used  Spellbinder "Pendants Fleur De Lis".  The middle pendant is not the actual size and the corners are cut from one die.


My second card is almost the same as the first.  I just used Martha Stewart punch "Flourish Lace"
To make the balloon hearts, I glued three hearts together (folding in half)
To make the corners, I used spellbinders Large square  (x 2).  Then cut it in a half (diagonally) and punched that side. Of course I have to layer mine, but you don't have to do it, if you don't want to. 

Check out these amazing creations for some inspiration this week.....











Our Guess Designer this week is Ruza!!  Glad you can join us this week and Thank You for taking the time to create this beautiful card for us.






So what will you come up with this week's challenge??

How to Play:
1.  Everyone is invited to play! There are no requirements or restrictions on what products you can use to create your  challenge entry.

2.  You have until noon on Thursday, October 25th to link your entries for this challenge below.

3.  Please link directly to your entry photo or your specific blog post featuring your project, not a general link. We reserve the right to remove invalid links. If you're uploading to a public forum, then use the keyword PPC89 so we can find you!

4.  Please fill in your name (not the name of your card or the name of the challenge) as the caption/label within the linky tool.


And last but not least... a big CONGRATULATIONS to Kimberly Clark.... the winner of the Playing in Paradise #88 challenge. You can see her wonderful creation by clicking HERE. Kimberly, we'd love to have you play along in a future challenge. Please email Pam at pamfaeiryrocks@telus.net and she'll get back to you with the details for your prize and for how you can play along with us in a future challenge!


Good luck!

4 comments:

Ruza Rebel said...

Thank you for having me as a Guest Designer this week! ;o)

Hazel said...

Sorry I clicked the link for the colour combo picture rather than my card - d'oh!! x

Kimberly said...

wow... thanks for picking me as the winner last week :)

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

I just posted my entry for this week but for some reason my image isn't showing on your blog --think I hit the wrong button on Mr. Linky .
Marilyn